This site is operated by Dondoca AB (SE556791457601).Registration Prior to payment of your goods in your shopping bad, register a new customer account or login in case you already are registered. At registration, you will be asked to enter your e-mail plus a personal password. You can also choose not to register and only enter your e-mail address. Make sure to keep your password safe and do not disclose it to anyone else. In case you suspect your password may have been disclosed, immediately change your password or call our Customer Service (+46 40 120500) for assistance.At checkout you will be required to enter your billing and shipment addresses. If your shipment address is the same as your billing address, simply check “Use Billing Address”. This information will be added to your customer data, provided you are logged in.Purchase You have to make the payment of the whole of the price for the goods before we can accept your order. Once your payment has been authorized by our bank, we will send you a confirmation to the e-mail address you provided with your registration. Upon shipment of your goods have been done, we will send you a second e-mail with details on the delivery.Cancellation of purchase by Dondoca Dondoca is entitled to withdraw your purchase in case either any of your items were simultaneously bought by a customer in our physical shop, or in case an item should not be available due to any inaccuracy on our web shop. If such a situation should occur, we will contact you immediately by phone (if available in your registration details, otherwise by email).Cancellation of purchase by you You may cancel your purchase at any time before the card transaction has been fully processed and authorized by our bank. Once the card transaction has been fully processed and authorized, the purchase cannot be cancelled. However, you can still return the goods to us by using ourGoods delivery The delivery is arranged by our shipping/logistics partner UPS and will be made as soon as your order has been approved. If you are living outside EU, you will be responsible for paying customs costs and local taxes that may be charged when you receive the goods.Returns policy If you for some reason want to return all or part of the goods, you have to notify us within 14 days by either calling us on or by sending an e-mail. Refer to the Customer Service section below. Please note that Special Orders cannot be refunded. Special Orders are typically dresses that are not available in our physical shop in Malmö. No later than 21 days after the date of purchase, the item(s) you decided to return shall have reached us. You are responsible for the item or items until they reach us. The charges for returning the items are also your responsibility. In case you are a non EU (European Union) citizen, we do not refund any customs duties or other taxes. Please also note that you are responsible for returning the goods in their original packaging and in the same, new condition as when you received the items. For the following clothing, these terms apply:
Disputes and Governing LawAny disputes in connection with purchases on Dondoca’s web shop shall be governed, interpreted and resolved by Swedish law and Swedish courts.
- For swimwear and underwear, we will not accept returns on worn items or items in a soiled condition.
- Footwear shall be returned with the original shoe boxes
- For dresses, we will not accept any contamination such as make-up or smoke
- If the goods are damaged or defective, you have to contact our Customer Service within 14 days. If possible, please provide with a photo that shows the defects. If you contact us after 14 days, Dondoca will have no liability to you.
- If you do not receive the goods within 10 days after the date the goods were dispatched to you, you have to contact Customer Service. Otherwise Dondoca will have no liability to you.
- If you have notified us in accordance with the above conditions, Dondoca’s obligation is to repair or replace any damaged or defect items, or refund you with the amount of the goods in question.